Our Samsung HS70 gives an extreme resolution for excellent 2D and LIVE 3D (4D) Images. It has extreme colour sensitivity. 3D images in cross-sectional view (all three planes). VOCAL (Volumetric organ calculation), Multislice CT like Images. PANORAMIC Images to include a wide area in a single image. Dynamic MR to give maximum resolution, Broadband frequency compounding, harmonic imaging etc.
- The Centre has the facility of Elastography. Elastography helps in the differentiation of benign tumours from malignant lesions. Elastography of liver, breast, cervix and prostate is conducted. Liver elastography is very useful in chronic liver diseases where it can assess fibrosis non-invasively and thus helps in follow up of these patients.
- To study the blood flow in pregnancy, carotid arteries, limb vessels (arteries and veins), renal arteries, testicular torsion, tumours etc are done on high-end machines.
- Routine scans for foetal well being, growth retardations, foetal anomalies such as level I and level II scans etc.
- For anomalies of the foetal heart is done.
Follicular and ovulation studies -
Trans Vaginal Scans
- TRUS - Transrectal scan for prostate.
- Ultrasound Contrast Imaging - Very few centres in India are doing this study.
- Small parts examinations such as Eye, thyroid, breast, testis, musculoskeletal system etc.
- The Centre has high-end ultrasound machines such as Samsung HS70, Philips iU22, ultrasound machines. The machines provide excellent real-time imaging in perpendicular planes as well as 3D imaging Apart from the emotional value of bonding with the unborn child, the 4-D Ultrasound has great diagnostic utility especially in the field of early detection of congenital anomalies.
- Despite the advent of 3D & 4D Ultrasound, the 2-D ultrasound still remains the gold standard for all kinds of obstetrical examinations. High-resolution TV scanning and follicular monitoring are available. Level-I and Level-II scans for detection of foetal anomalies are done.