In the aftermath of the pandemic, people have become more health conscious and have been keeping an eye on their health regularly. A catastrophic event like the COVID-19 pandemic affected many people's lives. We can infer that those who already suffered from underlying illnesses or conditions, as well as those with low immunity, were more vulnerable to the outbreak.
Now that the world is getting back on track, people's lives are becoming normal. The effects of the pandemic on people's mental and physical health are, however, disappointing. Many people today suffer from both mental and physical health issues, so they tend to take care of their health as they age. There is nothing better than undergoing a full body checkup near me done every 6 -12 months and getting insights into each part of the body.
However, today in India, there are still some people with the mindset that full body checkups are just a waste of money. We have also seen that many people are looking for the best places in India for a full body health checkup. This article will provide a guide for these people as well as educate others about the benefits of a full body checkup.
What benefits a full body health check-up can provide you?
A full body health checkup involves diagnosing the entire body and its parts and checking that there are no diseases underlying them. It involves the examination of all the body organs including the kidney, liver, heart, lungs, abdomen, eye, ear, and every other organ.
The full body checkup involves a variety of tests. Some of the tests include liver functioning tests, kidney tests, chest x-rays, pulmonary lung function tests, diabetes tests, lipid tests, blood urine tests, eye, and ear checks, and many more.
Some of the major benefits that a full body health check-up can provide you with are:
- A full body health checkup aids in the identification of the underlying symptoms and eliminates the probability of the future development of any fatal disease. If a disease is detected at a very early stage, then it becomes quite easy to tackle it and cure the disease.
- In the long run, a full body health check-up saves money because if you develop a disease later, you would have to pay for treatments and surgeries.
- Detecting the disease early by performing a full-body health check-up eliminates the risk of the disease spreading to other body organs. It can be detected at the very first stage and cured.
- Now, there are also some fatal diseases that in their early stages do not show any visible symptoms. This disease can also be detected with the help of full body health check-ups and the person can get through a speedy recovery.
- Full body health checkup keeps us well informed about our current health status. If you are prone to any disease or condition, then the doctor can suggest diets or remedies obviate any such disease in the future.
Steps to take care before and after the full body health checkup
There are certain prerequisites that a person needs to consider when they are preparing for a full body health checkup. In most cases, doctors will make people aware of the various do's and don'ts, but let's get a brief idea of all the prerequisites that you need to cover.
- A sound sleep before the check-up is a must so that the blood flow and the contraction of the muscles happen at their usual pace.
- It is generally advisable to not consume any food 6-8 hours before the conduct of the tests as food intake can lead to various irregularities in the blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
- You should bar yourself from the consumption of alcohol at least 24 hours before the tests.
- You should avoid salty and fatty foods a few hours before the test.
- You need not practice heavy weight exercise that increases the blood flow, heart rate, and pulse rate, as these may lead to irregular test reports.
- Make sure to bring the report of any existing chronic illness that exists with you.
A full body checkup is beneficial and everyone should undergo them at least once a year. In this article, we have discussed the benefits of a full body check-up as well as the dos and don'ts associated with the same. Moreover, MDRC India is the best place in India for a full body health checkup. MDRC offers a large range of diagnostic facilities and performs more than 2500 tests on-site, placing it among the top leagues.
There is a highly professional team of doctors who operates incredibly to provide world-class facilities in cities like Srinagar, Kurukshetra, Yamuna Nagar, Jaipur, Kolkata, Amritsar, Gorakhpur, and Bhiwadi. If you are looking for a full body checkup near me you can also visit them on the official website of Modern Diagnostic & Research Centre.